Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Psalm for Today

God is faithful and true.

Psalm 119:57-64
57 You are my portion, O Lord; I have said that I would keep Your words. 58 I entreated Your favor with my whole heart; Be merciful to me according to Your word. 59 I thought about my ways, And turned my feet to Your testimonies. 60 I made haste, and did not delay To keep Your commandments. 61 The cords of the wicked have bound me, But I have not forgotten Your law. 62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, Because of Your righteous judgments. 63 I am a companion of all who fear You, And of those who keep Your precepts. 64 The earth, O Lord, is full of Your mercy; Teach me Your statutes.

We must rely on the Lord--He and only He is our portion. We can't rely on ourselves or this world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Churches We Attend

True Life Church
535 Mineral Springs Rd
Ball Ground, Ga. 30107
The Quest Church
411 Scott Mill Rd
Canton, Ga. 30114
Passion City Church
PO Box 5
Roswell, Ga. 30077